Sunday, April 29, 2018

Donovan Harris
AP literature and composition
4-29-18
Period 3


          Overall review of the color purple



After reading the "The Color purple" I was very intrigued through and through. The characterization for each individual character in this novel was above my expectations. There were moments throughout the novel that left me stunned, and quite frankly more interested to read to find out what happens next in the story. One of the main things I found fascinating about this novel was how the novel was heavily centered around letters to God. Furthermore there were multiple themes and messages presented in this novel. In addition the novel is relatable since it refers to things that Actually happens in today's society. I recommend this novel to anyone looking for something relatable and interesting to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment