Monday, February 13, 2017

Letter from Grant

To whom it may concern,

After Miss Emma had Left Jefferson had admitted that he only ate the food out of wanting to be nice. Now he's back to acting like a hog, although it was the jury who accused him of acting like one.
Now the problem is I really have no idea how to deal with the situation. I've tried talking to Jefferson but that lead to nothing. I also tried to convince him that he shouldn't listen to the jury, but he insisted on continuing to act like a hog.

It wasn't all his fault, after all he was convicted of a crime he didn't commit and he's facing the death penalty.
After watching Jefferson I can only assume that one of the only reasons he's acting this way is that he wanted to make the jury feel bad in a sense. And for him the best way was to degrade himself to an animal. And once again I've tried numerous times to get him to act human but it's been to no avail. So I ask if there is any type of advice you can give me to help Jefferson in the little time he has left it'll be greatly appreciated.



From Grant

1 comment:

  1. Talk to him with encouraging words that's all you can do and whatever your heart desire than do it. He seems to be discouraged about life and doesn't have faith. Just offer him some of your knowledge and help him find himself as a man and not a hog.

    ReplyDelete